1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information represents personally identifiable information used in the Service such as the User’s address, name, phone number, e-mail address and bank account number.
2. Purpose of Obtaining and Using Personal Information
Through the Service, the Company obtains and uses personal information through legitimate and just means for the purposes set forth below. The Company shall not use obtained personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes
set forth below, except in the case that the User consents to the usage for other purposes.
- To provide, operate and manage the Service
- To establish an environment that ensures the User peace of mind
- To conduct research, data collection, analyses and implement enhancements for the Service and for other services provided by the Company
- To send promotions and information of new services or recommended contents for services provided by the Company or third parties affiliated to the Company via e-mail or post
- To establish communication between the Company and the User as necessary
- To fulfill other purposes that the User consents to
- To fulfill purposes associated to 1 through 6.
3. Sharing Personal Information and Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company may provide personal information to third parties as permitted by laws and regulations, provided that one of the following conditions applies:
- The User has given his or her consent. (When conducting transactions using the Service, it is deemed that the User consents to disclosing personal information to the other party.)
- Non-personally identifiable information is disclosed as “statistical data”.
- Disclosure is requested by order of a court, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or an administrative organization, or disclosure is demanded by official institutions such as the police or a representative of such institutions.
- An operation that is necessary in operating the Service is outsourced partially or entirely to a third party.
- Immediate disclosure of personal information is required due to danger posed to one’s life or properties, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the User concerned.
4. Confirmation, Amendment and Deletion of Personal Information
When the User himself or herself demands for confirmation of personal information, or amendment, addition or deletion of the contents, the Company shall respond appropriately.
to the amendments.
The Company will post notices regarding material amendments on the Service website.